Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virginmedia in breach of their contract

I am sick of virginmedia and their lies Earlier this year i spoke to someone via online chat about the cost of my package,i was paying £76 a month and then it suddenly jumped to £98 a month which i said was to expensive in the current climate.After 2...

martin72 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home

I brought my kit with me but I have three issues:1. All correspondence is still being addressed to my late Mother-in-law, which is getting a bit distressing especially for my wife. 2. I can’t login to my new account on MyVirginMedia. It keeps logging...

Moving in outside VM area

BonjourJe vais emménager et VM ne peut pas me suivre.Comment j'ai annulé mon forfait ? J'ai un abonnement qui n'est pas terminé, devrai-je payer ?Sachant que ce n'est pas ma faute si VM ne peut pas me suivre.Merci pour votre aide.Safyha  

Safyha by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sales people keep calling

I have put this here as I can not find a more specific board. I have been a VM customer for 24+ years I keep getting people from the sales team ringing about changing my package. When I ask for something they want me to switch to volt and everything ...

JJones49 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant change contact phone number

As the subject headers says, I'm having trouble updating my mobile.number in my tv account, I've managed to do it on my mobile.account but I just keep getting errors when I try to save the updated number on my tv/broadband account

Jaypilks by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos