Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Aklamio link hasn’t tracked?

I signed up 2 weeks ago to Virgin broadband under my friends referral link which promoted £50 for both of us as a result. There doesn’t seem to be any claims which are showing up on either of our Aklamio accounts? Have I been conned into signing up? ...

Cancelling

Hi all, I hoped following the Martin Lewis article that Virgin may be improving things but it seems from looking around here that may not be the case. I am trying to cancel and have been on the chat for over an hour and got to go out, is it best to j...

sonicm by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reducing Package Here/Moving to New Property

HiIs there someone on the phone that I can speak to that is UK based as I have a complex issue that I need to chat through?Basically I will need to reduce the package at the current address as I am moving out. This will involve getting rid of the Bro...

Shamu by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

😡 Netflix

I kept getting charged for netflix at £16.99 a month… I don’t have Netflix and haven’t signed up to it, however when I went to the Netflix channel i was signed into a complete strangers Netflix. I called virgin and they said they had removed it off m...

Emma5891 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mispelt Surname

I have come to cancel as I am moving to an area where virgin services aren't available.They have asked for proof of new address and I have realised that my name has been mis spelt since I had the account. All written communication has come with the c...