Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help mis sold contract

I purchased ultimate volt.  Advertised price £85 a month £60 virgin media and £25 O2 sim.  My first bill was £272 and monthly direct debit was £136 a month.  Advised the selling agent that the prices were wrong at the time and he confirmed the prices...

Rejoining with new customer offer

HiThe contract has been signed on my brother and we've been with Virgin Media for about 10 years now.We've been paying almost £70 only for broadband (M350 Fibre Broadband) since March 2023.The customer support didn't help me with poor offers, and app...

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 15-24-59 Our Best Broadband Deals £0 Setup September 2023 - Virgin Media.png

Cannot get through to cancellations

VM does not let me get through to cancellations. I waited 2 hours on chat. No reply then they auto ended conversation. I have copyPhone does not go through.Please cancel my virgin media. OfCom are clearly already aware of VM practices regarding cance...

VK392 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I cancel my TV package?

I want to cancel my Virgin TV package but keep the Virgin Broadband. It sounds simple but the website keeps forcing me to renew the whole contract when I try. It seems Virgin (and many companies) do't want to employ people to answer their phones so t...

Web safe Locked on after house move

I have just recently moved house and my services are workingMy issue is my Web and virus safe settings seem to be turned on despite the settings turned off in my account settingsWhen I logon to my account it says my services are disconnected, I belie...

End of contract

Hi, I moved house and moved my service in march. I believed this meant I wouldn’t have to start a new contract (nothing was changed, I just moved address), but I was given a new contract.I spoke to Ash via this board who assured me my old contract wa...