Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free Amazon £100 gift card - Ye right!!!!

Has anyone took the offer of joining VM in Oct 2022 with £100 Amazon gift card. I have rang VM 6 times since Feb 2023 with today's call being passed around to 7 seperate departments and speaking to 8 people!!! They have previously said on previous ca...

Equipment returns

Cancelled my service and was advised to dispose of equipment which I duly did - only to receive 2 emails from Virgin arranging to collect and advising of charges to account for unreturned items! Despite over 2 hours of fruitless phone and online chat...

mumg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finally!! Netflix activation email! Refund?

One of the longest running sagas has come to an end for me (hopefully....).See my post from last year here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/Netflix-activation/td-p/5071104When I signed up for my new Virgin Media contract, I was pro...

re register

hiI recently left virgin media only to re join under a month laterMy old account is now closed however i can't use my email address to register for my new account as its still linked to the old accountassistance requiredmany thanks

Doorno by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

updating account details

I moved and now my account number changed can’t see my details in my virgin media app.I called customer service a number of times they said they requested the details to be updated in 24 h whoever nothing happened..can’t re-register because my email ...

Resolved! 30 days notice.

HI all,I have been a loyal and happy customer for 20+ years with extremely reliable broadband but today, I finally gave my 30 days notice to leave VM.I called as I usual do coming to the end of my contract to talk about renewing.   However this time ...

worf105 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New deal offered but not receved!

I was offered a new deal of £62 on Wed 26th July 2023. The agent via WhatsApp said they sent me an email or SMS to confirm the deal. I'm still waiting 2 days later and have received nothing. My account still says a whopping £95 due August 10th. I can...