Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! VM hub not accepting password

I cannot sign into the VM hub to check everything is working okay, I am concernd that someone may have hacked it but have noticed that other users are having the same problem. I have tried to access many times but still no luck.I notice that a new up...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to leave VM

Can a Moderator on this board please assist in helping me to leave VM?I have tried via WhatsApp, Live Chat, even by telephone.When ringing by telephone I don't even get an option to cancel ,it just goes on about payment.I've been trying to sort my is...

Latro54 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On line account

Hi everyone, left Virgin earlier this year in March and closed account - all good. Am back home now so have resigned for broadband - all good. Setting up log-in to new account, message says "email already registered", so reset password - all good, bu...

asg1251 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

Hi,My current deal is ending in August so was looking to see what options are available. I logged into the online account and had a pop-up message with a new deal. I accepted this and received a contract information sheet email and an order summary e...

apleaver by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Address not listed

I am an existing Virgin Media customer on “Biggest TV Volt” bundle. I shall shortly be moving home and wish to transfer my current package to my new address but my new address is not listed on the drop down list when I enter the postcode.it is not a ...

Chrisp45 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos