Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Lies

Ive been a loyal customer with cable and wireless all the way through to virgin media,tv, phone, broadband and have just changed my package. Was given all the wonderful talk and promises to get not a thing i asked for. So i should have add 1 gig boad...

Janet001 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

early payment - failed but was made

hi, i made my monthly payment of £37 at the start of july, due to having the money in my account but knowing i wouldn't have it later on. but now the app is saying my payment has failed and that i'm at risk of being disconnected? so did the payment g...

Default registered on credit file

HiWe are looking at getting a mortgage renewed and a defualt has been flagged placed by Virgin Media, this is incorrect as we didn't owe any monies to Virgin when we closed our account over 12 months agoIve emailed the CreditFileAmendments@virginmedi...

showders by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still unable to activate netflix

I have been unable to activate my Netflix account for months now. The email received notifying me to activate gives me an error. If I try and do it through MyVirginMedia it also throws up an error. I’ve tried to speak via WhatsApp multiple times and ...

B21E5676-12DA-41AB-BD07-96EB8AD7D835.png 04D93C08-5161-423E-A691-CF5B2CDEBD4D.jpeg
Abby1998 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need account number

Hi, can someone help me getting my account number and area ref so I can sign up my account. Didn’t get a welcome email. No bills yet. All kit is here and working though. thanks. 

bethcat by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing Bill for £23 - no services used

I signed up for 1G Broadband only.  The services were due to go live on 29th June but due to not having a socket in the property. See forum link belowhttps://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Engineer-Appointment/td-p/5357206 So as y...

AlistairS by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Billing Charge - Disney Plus

Hello, I signed up for Disney plus via virgin stream, but have since cancelled it. When I go into my stream plan I can see that I no longer have an active subscription. This is my 1st bill that I’m being charged for Disney as I believe I only signed ...

DF526D17-B546-4E50-ADBE-DEE34D94F196.jpeg
JElliott44 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix account problems

Our Virgin Media package includes a Netflix subscription, today I was logged out of all Netflix on my devices and upon logging back in, it appeared that there was no subscription.Netflix support told me to go onto the Virgin Media website and click o...

oli356 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos