Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unpaid referral reward

I referred someone back in June and was eligible for a £60 cash reward.The original email from the rewards partner said the estimated confirmation time would be up to 9 weeks.13 weeks later and still no reward - it’s just sat pending in my rewards ac...

Unknown account details

Firstly, I am doing this on behalf of my grandmother.A couple of months ago my Grandad passed away  and the virgin media account was in his name. So my grandmother cancelled the account and set up a new one in her name. Unfortunately, she is unable t...

Moving into a house with VirginMedia

I’m moving out of my apartment in the next 2 months and moving back home. I’m already with VirginMedia in contract. I’ve got gig1 + o2 volt where I pay £35 for VM and £10 for o2. I’m moving back home for a few years where my parents already have Virg...

power of attorney

I have power of attorney for my fathers account..He is seriously ill in hospital. I have twice rung via his home phone (150) and told that nothing can be done without his memorable word. I cannot get his memorable word! My mum who is 89 wants to be a...

LesleyS1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to cancel

Trying to cancel broadband. No answer on the phone or chat despite holding fir over 30 minsmy price has gone up for 1gb, but they’ve not taken into consideration my volt upgrade as an o2 customer  any other suggestions? thx

gcawsey by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Charge

Hi i've just been on the phone to VM and changed my package and the guy i was talking to siad im being charged £15.99 a Month for Netflix but i've never used Netflix.  he said the bill started at biggning March and he asked me to go into my tivo box ...

1Jenny1 by Joining in
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos