Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promise not fulfilled

Hi, I'm new to VM & signed up after a visit from a couple of the sales people on my doorstep. I'd already decided prior to their visit that I was going to use VM anyway so the extra things they offered persuaded me to sign up with them. Unfortunately...

Account closure issues

I gave notice to close my account in early June and all services were set to be cancelled 13/7/23 when my contract ended. At this date I was presented with a bill for the period 15/7 to 14/8. I phoned and was told to ignore the bill and cancel my dir...

uzi2uzi2 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postpone Cancellation

I'm due to be disconnected from my Virgin service in early September but the new service I've ordered is going to be installed a month and two days after.Can I move the cancellation date of my Virgin service?

Adr2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Renewal Upgrade Failed / Stuck

I hope one of the team can look into this for me; I recently received an email invitation to renew my contract which I followed and received offers and upgrades to renew my contract for a further 18 months which I accepted.I received my Contract Summ...

1.jpg
Whappy67 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect final bill

July bill paid (£64) 16th July, Virgin service disconnected 30th July. No final bill received, today £61.25 taken from my account for period 14th August - 13th September… clearly an error as I am no longer with Virgin!! Live chat person says it’s a s...

lsgirl by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

HELP! Kit Returns Site Broken, can't book date

Hello, I have an issue.  The screenshot says it all really.  For weeks I have been receiving texts, I click on the link, I put in the postcode and address to collect from, I am offered dates, I click on any date, and then get told it is too late to b...

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 08.28.38.png
dugc by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sign In Box Not Working

HiI'm hoping that someone can help me. When I navigate through to the "Welcome to Virgin Media" absolutely nothing happens when I click on the "sign in" button. It's like it's disabled. If I click on the "Register" button it takes me through to the r...