Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

End of contract

Hello. My contract ends on Wednesday and the best ‘offer’ I have is for £29 a month more! I cannot afford this so what is the cancellation notice please? 

Mattspur by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unresolved complaints

Hi, am after advice please I have been trying to resolve a billing issue since 2nd Jan. I have made countless phone calls and received verbal and written promises none of which have been actioned. I put in a formal complaint and although I received a...

Crich1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Account Created when moving

Good Afternoon,When moving home recently, my previous Virgin account was closed, and a new one created with my new services.However, i cannot log in to that new account, it only directs to my old closed account. I also have credit on that previous ac...

matt_093 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I feel totally conned and annoyed

In March I received a letter saying that Virgin Media was increasing my current payment. My current bill was £27 and was increasing which I couldn’t afford and I had seen cheaper deals elsewhere so I contacted Virgin Media to cancel.On Thursday 23rd ...

Early disconnection fee after moving

HiCurrently with Virgin broadband and I'm in the process of moving home, however the new place is not covered by Virgin. Since I renewed my contract in October 2022 I would have to pay an early disconnection fee unless I provide a proof of address fo...

AG2023 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

£50 referral

Hi, like many others, after 4 months, myself and family member are still waiting for our £50 referral fee. We have been told by Virgin that Aklamio will automaticlly process and contact us both with an account, this has never happened! We challanged ...

AlanB3 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Aklamio link hasn’t tracked?

I signed up 2 weeks ago to Virgin broadband under my friends referral link which promoted £50 for both of us as a result. There doesn’t seem to be any claims which are showing up on either of our Aklamio accounts? Have I been conned into signing up? ...

Cancelling

Hi all, I hoped following the Martin Lewis article that Virgin may be improving things but it seems from looking around here that may not be the case. I am trying to cancel and have been on the chat for over an hour and got to go out, is it best to j...

sonicm by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos