Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

change my mind after given notice

Just wondering if anyone in the forum will be able to give some advise on our situation.I started a broadband contract with VM on 10th August but since have found a better deal with another provider. I gave VM notice within the 14-day cooling period ...

IGSrd by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is the customer service so bad?

After a steep increase I cancelled my service and booked Sky then I was offered a very good deal, after cancelling Sky I have tried to contact Virgin to accept the new package, after waiting 4 hours yesterday and 3 hours today I am at the point of gi...

Broadband not activating

I installed my new broadband August 30th (after numerous issues ordering in the first place) with the Quick Start kit, the connection is all set up and working, including a Stream box. However, my account is not registering that the wifi has been act...

tspivey by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change in contract and price rise

Hi,Need some help please. I'll come to the price rise in a moment. Firstly, I would like to know if I can leave my virgin contract not because of the increase but due to the change Virgin are making to the contracts. From 2024 they are adopting the R...

BBwill by Tuning in
  • 52 replies
  • 2 kudos

Re: No Welcome Email

Hi, I'm also trying to register for a my virgin media account but have also not yet received my welcome email. Please can you help? I have tried the live chat multiple times and they were unable to help. 

CBM1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos