Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No account number

Hi,I bought the broadband package about a month ago and never received a welcome email with an account number or anything - all I got was an email with pre contract documents and no way of contacting anyone or logging in, the system doesn’t seem to h...

sbphonic by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Services restricted

My services were restricted and paid more £130 to remove the restriction. Spoke with them Yesterday morning, they said it would take 3 hours to the services to get back, but nothing until now.Why is that?I rebooted the router and still doesn't work, ...

Billing

Can someone please tell me why my TV/Broadband/phone has gone from £70 to £140 from September last year to yesterday I’ve paid £1817……I’m absolutely devastated and can’t get to speak to anyone 

Incorrect billing

Spoke to customer services 3rd April to cancel package following prices rises within the contract term, and was offered a reduction from £68 per month to £46.50 per month with contract still finishing in November. I was then emailed to confirm these ...

Resolved! Retention team uk

Anyone know how I can speak to UK retention team, overseas team not at all helpful. My VM package increasing by 50% pm yet if I was a new customer I could get same package I am on now for 50% less and no deals for loyal customers like myself.

Netflix Disney plus

I renewed my contract on the 17th August which I lncluded netflix standard as part of the bundle I also got in contact on the 23rd August to add Disney plus, I have had no email about either service and when I go into my virgin account it says activa...

Geast93 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos