Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Virgin media deals

Hi,I keep seeing Virgin media bundle deals on TV offering much better packages than me for about the same price.Are these offers for new customers only? I'm still within my 14 day cooling off period.I've recently renewed yet  paying more for the same...

Resolved! New contract

My contract is ending within the next few days. I have been offered a new contract which I am quite happy with - however I have 2 additional tv boxes - how do I find out if there will be additional charges and how much it would be . Live chat is usel...

Saabette by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going in circles

I’ve recently joined virgin after 23 years with sky. The agent messed up my email address and I never got a welcome pack or know my account number I have spoken to an agent who set my email address to what it should be (as I have now had my first ema...

I can't register

When trying to register for My Virgin Media, I cannot get past the create a password stage. I get the error "Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one."I have tried different browsers and deivces, and tried ...

Contract ending but had email

Hello, my contract ends in October, and I'm going to try get my package cheaper. I've had an email telling me I have an exclusive offer for re contracting. However, there's no mention of a price they are offering, just a renew contract button. It's g...

razor0 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving Virgin Media after 14 years

Well it's had it's ups and down but after 14 years I'm finally parting ways with my Broadband service provider Virgin Media as of next Month 25/07/23. Staying with VM would have taken my monthly invoice to £74.00 a month. I did speak to what was appa...

House move cut me off

Moving house and virgin media have cut off my internet at my  address 10 days too early. Spoke for an hour to someone yesterday morning assured me it was all sorted and internet was back on at my current flat. This never happened. Spoke to a gentlema...

Resolved! Unable to switch to Ebilling

I have tried multiple times to switch to Ebilling following the advice given but the website is sending me in circles. There is no "Ebilling" menu option to select anywhere. Can you please help me to switch to this please.Many thanks.