Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIM never delivered

Hello,I signed up for an Oomph package with a broadband + SIM during the pandemic, and my SIM was never delivered.I've tried to call many times and it cost me hours on the phone : I moved in the UK right before Covid hit, but me and my partner both h...

Replace brown box

 Hi there,Can someone from Virgin please advise on how I arrange for my external brown box to be repaired / replaced please? The cover has broken away so cannot be reattached. Photo attached. Thanks in advance. Phill

8F391E49-C58F-4559-BCC7-801B42C5CC5B.jpeg

Cancelling process

After some very hefty price increases and no offer anywhere near what I'm currently paying I called to cancel my packages on Wednesday.I expected to get an email confirming the cancellation but haven't received anything and can't see anywhere on my a...

Wring email address

Can't log in. They have incorrect email for logging in to account...but still get bills to the right email..There's a letter n after @ that shouldn't be there...when you put forgotten email & they say we've found you & it's spelt wrong.

Home move issues urgent

Hi,I have moved house and virgin were supposed to complete my installation on 11th September.This has been delayed to 6th October due to needing permission to install cables outside the property.I have tried to call multiple times to ask if permissio...

Shailaa by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Haven't received contract or router

I signed up for virgin WiFi on Monday, it was due to be delivered on Thursday. It didn't arrive and they never sent my contract so I don't have an account number to use the get help through one of the phone numbers. I've signed up again today just in...

rebphil by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos