Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cancellation fee

im moving to a new address and virgin is available but as the property has never had virgin before there is some outside work that is required. If i don’t want that outside work to be done, do i have the right to cancel free of charge?

How to get Live Chat transcript?

I spoke to a live chat agent last night, but I was cut off and I did not have a chance to save the live chat transcript. How can I retrieve this. It seems an extremely difficult process.  [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

FAO CUSTOMER SERVICES - RE TECHINCIAN

Hi Called customer services this morning at 09:15 (150) and spoke with Brian about a few issues and he arranged for an engineer to be booked? He said I would receive a text/email (?) with a date and also a survey but nothing received yet? Just wonder...

Unable to update contact number

Hi,In my virgin media I am trying to update my contact number but it keeps saying "the changes were not saved try again later".  I have tried this several times but it doesn't work.  Can anyone advise what I need to do?Thanks

Jakelly by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade not showing

I upgraded my package yesterday (27/07/23). I took a quicker broadband speed going from 250 to 600mb download and the new TV package includes Sky Cinema that I currently don’t have. Neither of these seem to have taken effect over 24 hours later. I wa...

c1booth by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos