Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

New hub delivery

I had a email on 12/07/2023 that a new hub will be delivered on the 20/07/2023. I was on holidays from the11/07 until 01/08/2023. So the new hub was never delivered. Who to contact to send it again. Thanks

DDN by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst service ever

Dear VM and prospective customersI had poor connection from Virgin Media and was advised by them to upgrade to a 'better' and more expensive package. This resulted in an increase in my bills but it did not correct the issues and I was advised I had e...

ASDFG by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New broadband contract not active

I logged in to my account on the 20th July 2023 via web, i had a pop up to say my contact was due to end and that i could get a new deal online. I clicked through and it offered me the same broadband deal that i am on now but for £28 instead of £45. ...

Netflix

Thanks, can some one give me some help or point me in the direction or how to get my netflix activated when I click on activte now tab it comes back with a problem, tia damo

DAMO1888 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account details

Hi , im trying to find my account details to apply for a Wi-Fi booster but I don’t have any emails or account details to sign in or register my account. please could you help 

Cannot log into My Virginmedia from mobile.

Hi. I can log into my virginmedia via my PC, but when I try to log into the webpage from the browser on my phone, it doesn't recognise the username or password.I've triple checked and I'm using the same login details. Any ideas anyone?Matt

mames by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewing contract deal

I’m coming to an end of contract but unfortunately my landlord is selling my apartment so I can’t take a new contract as I don’t know if I’ll have a place to live ? I’d like somone from uk virgin to give me a ring about my account to see what options...

Resolved! Billing

How do I speak to someone about an account?one that has English as first language?thanks

G6hbq2 by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos