Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Final payment in Collections

Gave VM 30 days notice to terminate on 7 March. Termination date 6 April. VM sent packaging for equipment which was duly returned. Bill for period 11 Mar - 10 Apr duly paid and I thought that would be end of matter. Bill for further month for £92 arr...

Resolved! UHD Channels

My contract recently ended so I telephoned Virgin Media to negotiate a new price. I did so and specified I wanted exactly the same TV as before, which the advisor agreed with and gave me a new price. My old package included Movies UHD but they are no...

ryansm by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

18 month - 25 % off email offer

I have seen the posts from a couple of weeks ago saying the email offers of new contracts are incorrect or don't work.  I've just received one today and the figure shown for 18 month contract seems to be right and a good offer.  It says TV 360 as my ...

HornetUK by Up to speed
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre contract email

Recieved an email for a new offer as my contract had run out. I followed it through and have recieved Pre contract email with attached documents but my account still shows old contract and I see no way to accept the contract that was sent to me.

Thomasba by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 factor authentication setup?

HiWhen I login to my VM account I get a prompt to set up another form of authentication or use password instead.I thought I would set it up, thinking I could scan something to store the 2fa one time codes in say google authenticator.Instead it asks m...

mitch84 by Fibre optic
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing - discount removed after house move

Hi,Hoping someone can assist - we recently moved house and took our VM services with us. I've just had our first 'normal' bill after all the credits etc from the house move and a previous billing discount which we had is no longer being applied.Can s...

idbro28 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No account number & area ref

Hi, I've tried to create a virgin media account but I did not receive an email with my account number and area reference so I am unable to do so. I did receive an email of my contract information sheet shortly after purchasing my package but have not...

jas_444 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos