Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

VM tell lies on my complaint

I received an email today saying:Thanks so much for the chat on 07/06/2023. We’re very happy to be able to resolve things for you.Here’s a quick recapYour complaint was:Cable -> Customer Experience -> Staff ConductAnd here’s what we agreed:My Contrac...

Xtefe by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Xbox series s not received

Hi I I had my services activated 21/04/2023 I signed up for the free Xbox series s deal with virgin directly I had an email 16/05/2023 to say it was ready for delivery and then heard nothing since any help would be appreciated tried to text but not g...

unable to switch to ebilling

I am unable to switch to ebilling via my viginmedia account. According to the guide it says ebilling should be under my profile, but there is nothing there.Can anyone assist in setting up ebilling? Thanks

Resolved! Billed now, pay later?

Hi all, I recently got virgin, installed on the 27th May. Everything's running find apart from download speed issues. I was told I would receive my bill with in a month, which I just received today, 7th June.I was wondering if this bill could be paid...

Need to cancel the broadband

I have been trying to cancel the Virgin Media broadband because I am moving out. I have spend almost 5 hours by chat and 2 hours by phone. Virgin Media passed me from one unit to another and not giving me a solution at the moment. I am moving abroad ...

gkleber by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing - overdue email but I'm up to date

Hello I pay the virgin media bill for myself and my daughter. I have received an email saying my daughters payment is overdue, even though paid by myself and saying a late payment charge has been applied to the account. I have all the details of the ...

joalba by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos