Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Silly broadband cost

Just had an email to say that this month's payment has been sent to Virginmedia.  Shocked at why I am now paying £52 for 250mb broadband!  No phone or TV....that's plain old broadband.  My work colleague gets 1130mb for less than that!  Tried chattin...

PowStu by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing broadband upgrade

Hello,I upgraded my package online last Monday. I immediately received the pre contract paperwork but no contract start date.Upon contacting customer support over WhatsApp they have no information about this order and claim no upgrade request exists ...

can someone please help me cancel my contract

I have been trying since yesterday the 30/07/23 to cancel my contract despite being in  the so called priority queue I can't get to speak/text anyone is this a ploy to get me to stay? my contract expires 7/8/23 I know longer wish to stay with virgin ...

jmildon by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot find account number

Good morning,Im trying to set up ‘my Virgin’ aspect of my account but I’ve realised I don’t have my account number. I’ve searched my emails but can’t find my welcome email or my monthly bills. I may have entered a wrong email address. What’s the best...

Resolved! ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying all day to get through to someone about my current contract. Believe it or not, I'm thinking about renewing, but no one wil ANSWER THE *bleep* PHONE!!! Been on hold for a total of 4 hours today. wth is going on?

PeteT10 by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold Contract

With the increase in price letter last month I contacted Virgin to cancel our contract and in turn start a rolling contract while we assessed our options. This fee was slightly higher for a lower mb but would be a temp option. However after checking ...