Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Upgrade not gone through

Hi,I upgraded my broadband from M15 essentials to M125, Mixit TV & Phone,I received the TV box however it cannot find my account details and my router is still only receiving the M15 speeds,On the router details, it suggest the new upgrade has not go...

Re-contract issues

Today I received an email confirming my re-contracting order had been actioned and applied, however when I go to the “My Virgin Media” site it is still showing my previous package, billing, and contract details.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10bob by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving install date

Can someone help me in getting my installation date moved?Been having an issue with getting my broadband set up. Initially the engineer came on the 7th but wasn't able to set up the broadband, and told me more pre-installation was needed. I was then ...

matt43 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to cancel

I have tried to cancel my services with virgin as they have never worked properly and was told can’t cancel because it was past the 14 day cooling off from sign up but in terms of contact states 14 days from start of broadband service and I tried to ...