Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract change without agreement

I entered into an 18 month contract in July. I then added Sky Sports. I have now noticed that my monthly charges are going to increase by £100 in October. When I finally got through to someone on WhatsApp I was told that this should have been explain...

Resolved! Not had price increase notification yet.

Been a customer of Virgin since May last year and have been waiting to hear of any increase to my contract, I check my online account and email regularly and definitely not heard yet. Are people still waiting to hear from them?

Derek918 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Sky cinema 12 month offer

Hi, omg i wish i had come on here months ago now!I've been sold down the river too, I received the same offer by direct email from email@em.virginmedia.com on 22/02/23 stating "Open Me For 12 Months of Fee Sky Cinema, *********(my name)".I accepted t...

Resolved! Ad-on contract

Cancel ad-on with 30 days notice no change of contract.  Cancel ad-on which benefits from discount, does this effect a new contract?

Jenian by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling

Good morning guys, I’ve tried to get through to the online chat for the past two nights but after waiting over an hour on both occasions have but cut off at 8pm.I’ve been a customer for several years now and always had some sort of benefit on my acco...

Strange Billing

I am hoping a virgin admin, will be able to look into my account and explain the strange billing on my contract, i spent 5 + hours on the phone yesterday receiving different answers from all agents  

italanp by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos