Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blink door bell

Hi there, I recently got virgin media and when I ordered I asked for the blink doorbell and Alexa rather than the £75 bill credit. I have recived the doorbell but not the Alexa pod..Is this to follow..??

Resolved! Moving Home - Agent never appears

Hi,I'm trying to let Virgin Media know I'm moving home soon. I've tried to do it via chatting with agent, and I've submitted my info including moving-out/moving-in address, my contact number, my name.After that, I got this message "You're now in the ...

lwk1802 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set up two accounts for two properties?

I run two short term House of multiple occupation properties. I have had Virgin broadband in one of the houses for a few years, and have now tried to introduce it into the second house. I'm struggling with this because there doesn't seem to be the ca...

karman by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Billing issues AGAIN

I honestly don't understand why I've renewed my contract recently, as my billing is all messed up, I've berm told it be sorted but no update on my bill. I will be looking to cancel in cooling off period as in all my years with sky before virgin I nev...

You can't use that password

Hello, I have a new customer account and I can't register for an online account as no matter the password it tells me I can't have that password - even when I follow its advice, the password obeys all the rules on password strength etc.It is incredib...

passwordproblem_0-1667613010795.png

Activating volt benefits

I've ordered the volt upgrade and received an email with pre-contrct PDFs included.On one of the pages it says this...There is no indication of how to complete the order as requested.Will this contract just start or do I actually have to do something...

chandlerp_0-1695130573655.png