Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelled Cancellation Request

Good Morning.I cancelled my cancellation request over on WhatsApp the other day and was told I’d receive notification of this from the reconnection team, I haven’t yet. My contract was due to be cancelled tomorrow and I’m getting rather concerned now...

Contract renewed, billings wrong

I renewed my bundle contract 20th Aug, keeping to the same package as before.Like many others, I, too, had the email offer which didn't materialise, so called CS and agreed new price for 18M.One month into the contract, VM downgraded my tv package to...

KP1023 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect email

Used wrong email address when signing upto My Virgin Media account for broadband an TV is there anyway of changing this from .co.uk what yous have to the proper .com thanks

Trial customer - Have you cut me off?

Hi there,  I’ve been a trial customer of Virgin Media and on 25th September, I received an email saying the trial is going to end on 31st October.  I replied on Tuesday 3rd to [REMOVED] and asked if we could chat through the options as overall, i was...

Mr-R by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit not applied

Hi I was offered by a field sales advisor a contract for 24 months firstly at £11 x18 months and £23 x 6 months making it £14 p/m for the whole contract. When the emailed contract came through it showed £15x6 months and £33x18 months I contacted the ...

Buersil by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos