Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Is this Virgin Sky sports UHD offer real?

Hello community,I received the below email on the 6th of June. I subscribed to the offer couple of days ago but till now my Sky sports UHD channels have not been activated I've called Virgin direct line but they're not aware of the offer and couldn't...

Leaving and returning equipment

I informed Virgin I was leaving as moving to a new area, spoke to a person who processed the closure of my account, they informed me that since my equipment is very old that they would not require it back and that I am to dispose of it myself.Today I...

Standing order issue !!

Hello. I could only part pay my bill last month, due to personal circumstances. So I paid £52.00 out of my normal £72.00 bill. The DD was cancelled by myself and I sent the payment over by standing order using my Virgin account number as a reference....

Major Credit Score impact. Shocking service

I’m absolutely disgusted with virgin media. Their customer service used to be the gold standard but now you just get generic replies in an email passing blame and not being at all helpful.I recently moved into my own place in March of this year. What...

No confirmation email

Just signed up for broadband, I still have not received a confirmation email? However I got a text to keep my installation date for 26/06/23 the text said to go to my virgin media and track my order, however I don't have a confirmation email to know ...

Pam1965 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No welcome email

I didn't receive a welcome email when I signed up for broadband. I receieved the kit today and everything is working but I can't register because I don't have my account number.

VinceS89 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending services nightmare begins

Can someone please deal with ending my services ...I've phoned and phoned only to be hung up on blatantly evertime I indicate ime leaving...ille be trying again tomorrow if ime ignored....joining virgin media is honestly one of the biggest mistakes o...