Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Help with upgrade

Hi there,On 17th August I I opted to upgrade to Gig1 fibre via my account. I received pre-contract documents, then an E-Mail with my order summary, but all the details are missing.I've had nothing to say when I'll receive the new hub and if I go to "...

Emil62 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

T.v delivery

Hello virgin media customer community, pls I'm new here, I just got installed yesterday but my t.v has not arrived yet, how long does it usually take for a new subscriber to get a t.v pls.

C11 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DY1 1JD Area

Hey i ordered a broadband and i want to regiater my virgin media account but i dont have area reference no where in the email they sended me

Max1997 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV

Hi, I've had a Virgin TV Box for a few months and was considering to buy a new one to place in my bedroom but with the setup fee I was wondering, as the box uses a special coaxial cable to work, is it possible to turn my TV aerial cable into one of t...

ozorio by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online account transfer

Please can someone help me transfer my online account details to a new account with the same email address? It won’t currently let me sign up as it says I am already registered. Thanks!

Hvmedia by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service - help!!!

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with an actual person. I’m talking to bots, being sent links that don’t help me and I can’t get through to a human being regardless of what options I choose. 

Gerston by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confusing - moved home but final bill?

Well confused is an understatement, I recently moved home, took virgin with me, no problems with installation etc, BUT, I received an email at the end of July thanking me for returning the equipment? (Which I haven't) then beginning of August I get a...

K8tiem00 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re-registered after being cut off.

I was mistakenly cut off by virgin last Wednesday.I had originally given my 30 days notice but then during this time I signed into my account and accepted an offer and decided to stay. However, even though I received a new email contract, virgins com...

Cbcbcb by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoice

Hey how can I get VAT invoice for the broadband package I am paying £36 a month, which is direct debit to my business account? Thank you

Gangyan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing is wrong

I joined Virgin with broadband on agreed at £26 a month. I left Sky and wanted Virgin Tv. Engineer came and it couldn’t be installed. Cancelled straight away and ordered Stream. Despite hours on chat and 3 phone calls my September bill is still wrong...