Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing account email address

Hello,A week ago I wanted to change an email address password, only to discover VM have changed the process without sending out any communication on how the process works. However, I went through the steps to change my account email and almost lost t...

Morrile2_0-1694768676879.png
Morrile2 by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing WRONG Again - despite x3 phone calls!!

I am at my ends with trying to sort out my billing issues. I have simply moved to a new address and just needed my original package to be transferred across with the same price. I was paying 42.99 for my package due to health care worker discount pac...

Rav86 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return Netgear Hub

HelloI have left Virgin Media and have been ask to return the Hub 3 which I have and will return but I have also been asked to return a Netgear Super Hub, is this correct and will I be charged for not returning it.Thanks 

PeterKE4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund Battles

I accepted a contract with VM for £45 a month with virgin media but have not been charged correctly on many occasions. The rep on the phone told me i would not have to ring again and that this would be sorted. I noticed my  bill was climbing so print...

Daveyb07 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt upgrade

Upgraded to Volt with an 02 sim 30.09.23. Received new docs/contracts. Had confirmation Sim would be sent out. This now doesn't show anything has been ordered. Phoned VM yesterday they couldnt find anything and said I can't do new package online and ...

Libbyg27 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

£200 credit

Hi. I joined VM as a new customer over the phone and  I was promised the £200 credit and free installation. I was charged for installation and have not received any bill credit.Called customer service and they said they would email a different depart...

Payments - cannot complete

when trying to pay my bill i keep getting the confirm card issuer screen like this, i confirm on my bank app but the screen stays like this, i have tried multiple times any ideas how to sort this???   thanks   [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for cl...

Screenshot 2023-10-11 203501.png

Resolved! Refund of overpayment

Hi, I have had a payment of £474 taken from my bank account by Virgin Media. I have contacted customer services yesterday who confirmed it was a mistake and I will receive a refund but that this could take up to 14 days. I am now overdrawn due to thi...

Hales3 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade BB

Upgraded to 1gig BB from 500md, got confirmation 5th October via email as belowThanks for choosing Virgin Media. Here's a summary of your order.Order reference:CH2051330055Package:Gig1 Fibre BroadbandWiFi MaxTelephone Line RentalWeekend chatterVoicem...

PandaJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

X Box Offer

My new service has been active since 21/8/23 and I read the X Box offer I signed up for should be dispatched 28 days after installation plus an allowance of an additional 14 days.I’ve yet to hear from either Virgin or the third party who distribute t...

KMcCabe by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos