Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

New TV Contract Problem

I have just set up my TV package and there are some channels which I thought I was going to be able to access, but now turn out to be subscription only. Is there any way I could speak to the person I dealt with to arrange the contract (I have their n...

Mick5551 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Not Allowing Me to Cancel

Hello,I recently had Virgin media set to be installed but on the day no engineer turned up to install. Upon contacting customer service to inquire why, they informed me that the engineer hadn't attended as the pre installation work (which I hadn't be...

LJ23 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspended

Paid bill to get suspended off it’s been over 16 hours and still not back on! Done a hard reset tried it all and still not back on so much for 3-12 hours for services to restore gotta say ain’t impressed with virgin at all connection is crap unless u...

Resolved! Unrequested streaming charges

Hi does anyone else have unrequested Netflix streaming charges on their bill? I’ve had 9 months worth on my bill, have managed to get £47.97 credited but then it just appears again. Every time I call, I’m told refund will show up in next bill and the...

JoolyB by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-billing - unable to select

Can anyone help me with this problem? I requested e-billing but my initial bill showed a charge of £1.75 for this, and although I have changed my communication preferences to e-mail etc. my most recent bill is still showing this charge. I have checke...

New Contract?

Quick question that I hope somebody can answer. My contract is up in a couple of weeks & is due to increase somewhat.Am I correct in saying that if sign up for a higher speed broadband connection or a TV bundle before the end date of my current end d...

K1407 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Package Upgrade

I've tried to upgrade my package from M500 to Gig1 via the "offers and upgrades" section of My Virgin Media and have completed the order and received confirmation and a contract via email.However, two days have passed and it's not showing in my order...

I don’t the account number

hello I’m using virgin media broadband network from past 8 months I not received any letter from you still now I’m struggling to payment I can’t make direct debit can give me solution to setup direct debit with out account number I can’t do any think...