Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Online upgrade not showing on account

Hello, I upgraded my package online on the 6th October. It is now the 23rd and it is still not showing. After calling a numerous amount of times and being promised that it would show up by the 23rd latest, it still hasn't. My contract came to an end ...

AminKhan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving house

Today I requested to move my package to the new address with no change straight swap.I’m currently paying £31.Just had an email stating my first bill will be £91 which would be 2 bills plus £20 which I make as £82. It then goes on to say this will th...

My Email Address is Wrong (New)

Hello, I posted about this a while back but then lost access to this account.I signed up for virgin over a year ago on the phone and believe my email address was written down wrong. As the email address doesn't exist, I cant get into accounts to mana...

Moving with Virgin don't mix

I have been with Virgin for many years, maybe 8 or 9. I have a pretty expensive account, over a hundred pounds a month. My bills are always paid, I've never lost service through late payments, etcI'm just moving into a new home I was happy to renew m...

Moving Home

Hi there,I am expecting to move in early December. Result from a quick search told me that I won't be getting VM in the new place, even though it's on the same street so I will need to prepare to stop using VM.I would like to know the timeframe like ...

terryfat by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract upgrade issues

Hi I accepted an offer to upgrade my broadband  to Gig1 via email on 7th of October. I received a contract information sheet and contract summary sheet via email straight away with installation dates to be confirmed……Im still waiting for further deta...

Move and transfer

Please can someone help i have moved home and tried tell VM several Times this but they have so far done nothing I’m currently paying for a volt package tv broadband phone and mobile at my old address move and transfer requested several times so no i...

Resolved! New deal

Anyone with a idea why I have been offered a cheaper deal at the end of my contract , it has never happened before and I am suspicious lol

Grez77 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos