Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

cancelling a service

Hi,I am trying to cancel my tv as I feel that for what I use it is not cost effective (To much ).I logged on the chat 10:24 on the 16 of September it is now 13:45 and I am still waiting, this was the reply, We're sorry you're still waiting to be conn...

Alex893 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return equipment

Hi, Virgin have sent me a new router and requested I send the old one back. Could you help me by answering these questions: 1. what address do I send this to? 2. what courier service do I use? 3. the serial number on my router doesn’t match the one t...

meneels by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of account

Hi,hoping someone may be able to help me out,here it goes:We're completely unable to get into "my virgin media" account page,the problem is we're unable to reset the password as the account was registered to an email address i no longer have access t...

Unable to register account

After joining vm and getting everything installed I was told once the engineer had gone the vm account would be live in 24hour. Tried registering but was given this error message “We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please cont...

Aaron_ob by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miss representation

    Signing into my Virgin Media Netflix account for first time, I was given the option of Premium for free, as it was part of my current package, or standard at extra cost.I selected premium, the next screen then advised there would an additional £5...

IMG_2883.jpeg IMG_2884.jpeg IMG_2882.jpeg IMG_2885.jpeg