Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trying to stop my cancellation

I have been trying to cancel my account for the last 4 hours. I have been on hold on the phone, webchat and WhatsApp. An advisor picked up the call after being on hold for 2 hours then when I said I want to cancel they cut me off. This is terrible cu...

Help71 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have not received welcome email

Hello, I have recently enrolled in Volt Fibre Broadband M250 + 10GB SIM contract between virgin media and O2 at an O2 store on last Friday but I have not received a welcome email with account number and area code from Virgin Media so I could not regi...

JS1999 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account problems

I had a Virgin Media Account and contract which has expired. I paid the last bill on the 17th of July 2023. I started a new contract with Virgin and that was activated on the 14th July 2023. I have tried to make a new online account for my new contra...

Ben26 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewed Contract

I have just called Virgin to renew my contract and agreed a price of £76 a month for a 1gig bundle with phone and tv. The pre contract shows the price of £76 a month but the final contract shows £101 a month. This is not what I agreed. Could someone ...

Carmz by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been charged to change my direct debit

I have just gone to change my Virgin Media direct debit bank account details. I had to pay a balance of £30 before I could so. I've made this payment (and it's come out of my bank), but it still won't let me change my details and is again asking for ...

abi184 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Call Centre

Today I contacted the call centre based in India, as part of the security questions I was asked to provide my bank sort code which I thought was odd, speaking to the representative I informed I wish to cancel the fibre adaptor for the landline, his i...

andycabs by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Credit

I left virgin media in June and received my bill on 30th August 2023 saying I was in credit by £29.54 when can I expect this in my bank account

kaj174 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos