Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email around gift - Extertis/DHL

Hi,I have had an email from virginmediarewards@exertis.co.uk 3 days ago saying "Just to let you know, your free treat for joining Virgin Media will be dispatched tomorrow. It can take up to 72 hours for delivery, so please look out for a message from...

SAkers1975 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer Deals v Loyalty Customer Deals

My Contract is finishing early August 2023. I have been with Virgin for 15 years.There is a New Customer Deal (that offers the same package but better Broadband Speed) that I want to take out (which is significantly cheaper) but I am barred from taki...

Marv95 by On our wavelength
  • 52 replies
  • 15 kudos

Communication Error

I have just been on the phone for 70 minutes most of which was on hold and talking to 3 different departments in order to carry out the following actions.My mother is dead. DoneThe out of contract contract has been transferred in my name DoneI need t...

SH3user by Superfast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why cant i view my bill?

I'm having similar problem. I received an email - as usual for each month - saying my bill is ready and can view it. The given link didn't work. I logged in - as usual - but the site does not show my bill and everywhere I click simply gives a help th...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing Broadband from Package?

Hello,Brief intro: been with Virgin Media TV and broadband for around six years now. TV package always been fine with all sports / movies etc, but the broadband has never been so unreliable as it has the last two three months. Only today, had my four...

GS180 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when landline is ported?

I've just had cityfibre install their broadband today - all set up and working perfectly. I am planning on porting my landline number which I've had since the 90s to Andrew & Arnolds VOIP service, will porting the number out automatically cancel the ...