Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Media scam

I had Virgin Media installed on the 20th of October and decided not to go ahead with it and call Virgin on the 28th to cancel which is my right to do so as it is within the 14 day cooling off period I was then told it would be disconnected on the 4th...

Alanof6y by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why are you (Virgin) constantly over charging me for bills and when I have paid the bill put up another charge for not paying the bill....?????????? I'm at my last straw. This is surely illegal! You lot get away with deliberately and tactically doing...

Downgrade package

I want to change my package but don't know how. They gave me the sports package I never asked for and I want to cancel it, how do I do it?

Gia2 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling Contract

I am still getting billed from a contract I had in my university house 2 years ago, which I tried to cancel at the time however it appears the contract was still live despite me not living in the house. Fast forward to now and I have received emails ...

Tv package bundle

I’m 30 days away from cancelling my whole package as I’m able to terminate on Jan 1st but can action the 30 days before. If I decide to renew what advice would you say I go for. I want decent broadband naturally but tv package with kids tv is all I n...

angad by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix account CANCELLED by VM

So I've just had the dreaded email from Netflix saying VM has cancelled my account (as per the megathread here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Volt/Netflix-Subscription-cancelled/m-p/5270576#M5655 )and after a lengthy conversation with customer...

ali-bee by Tuning in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Massive issues cancelling contract

Cancelled VM services with 30 days notice. Phone line porting has been a nightmare due to incompetence across from VM. Issues are too numerous to mention, but the complaint is with your Executive Team, who I'm still waiting to hear from 7 days later ...

prof62 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos