Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My account

Hi I spoke with advisor and made a promise to pay as my pay date is after due date so anyway done all this and my services have today been suspended I’ve been on  chat all day and no response at all I have an autistic daughter who is having melt down...

Change account details

Could someone help me to change my phone number on my account I keep getting a error message preventing me changing the details. This seems a problem affecting many Virgin customers.Thanks in advance for any help.

Grez77 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost my BT/TNT sports channels.

Hi, I have had exactly the same problem. Signed an 18 month contract and told only the name changed but all the channels will remain. However, I've lost TNT Sports...  Not happy, but still in the cooling down period.   Please can you help, as I'm not...

Sacrid by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Not Actioned

Hello,My contract is due to expire in December so virgin sent me an offer email where I could renew my package at a discounted price. I clicked it 8 days ago and as there was a good offer I also chose to upgrade the speed. This was due to be actioned...

mt1980 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

URGENT HELP NEEDED CREDIT SCORE

You messed up my credit score by almost 200 points, I’m in the middle of buying a house. I didn’t get any outstanding bill information to pay, apparently it’s been due - £10. I got told on Virgin Media online help chat that ALL MY BILLS ARE CLEAR and...

mary1991 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal not actioned (cont)

I was contacted by Virgin (by email) in July to say my contract was coming to an end and that I was being offered a limited time offer (ending 13th August) to continue with my same package for about £10 more a month for 18 months.  I followed the lin...

Chapwick by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Consumer rights Violation?

I was sold over the phone an upgrade to my package, I was told my contract would end and this was a great deal, better tv package faster broadband and an O2 sim card. I was in the car at the time so couldn't check anything the advisor was saying. I t...

RageCage by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos