Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missold contract

After a long wait on phone, I spoke to someone about failure to provide a new hub because the landline is being switched off. Not easy as the person's English was appalling with a lot of background noise. Took a lot of please repeat that to get anywh...

Cannot conact

I've spent 2 evenings trying to contact the movers team via the online chat bot and via phone.The bot doesn't put me through to anyone and the phone keeps cutting me off.I need someone to contact me to arrange the transfer of my broadband to a new ad...

Resolved! Volt M350 Fibre Broadband + phone on O2

In 18 month contract till April next year. Unsure if my price is going up sooner as no communication from Virgin. If I cancel now will Virgin or O2 charge (if yes how much?} and if I did cancel how long would it take to come into effect?ThanksStewart...

Login problem

Hi,I ordered my broadband over the phone before. It was previously set up for direct debit payment but for some unknown reason it is now not auto-deducting and therefore I am being charged more extra. I would like to resolve my issue by logging into ...

GraceTao by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

kit pick up

I booked a kit pick up for yesterday but had no time slot for when they would come therefore I stayed in house all day waiting for them but no one showed up. It won’t let me chose another pick up day for at least 72 hours but I am worried that for ne...

ehs81 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Been a customer for years and customer service used to be great. Now I've spent the last couple of months trying to get several matters sorted with performance of my hub and tv. Thoroughly bored of being on hold, transferred to the wrong people, miss...

gazdb by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos