Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! MyVirginMedia

I am unable to sign in to my virgin media account. After entering my email and password and completing the captcha. My email is correct and my password. I have had this account for almost 25 years. I presume the problem is down to Virgin. Can you ple...

Bill65 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Essential Broadband Plus Renewal Problem.

Applied successfully for the 'Essential Broadband Plus' package and contract began January 2023 which was a mish mash of mistakes and incorrectly charged at £28 per month instead of £20. Forum staff applied a rolling discount after my attempts trying...

Resolved! Credit report still active after 10 years

So, i was made bankrupt in Jan, I've since been discharged, and I've been going through the 3 main credit reference agencies to put all my affairs in order and relevant information updated. Today was equifax turn.  I noticed that a debt from virgin h...

no delivery date confirmation

my virgin order was due to be delivered on the 25th and I haven't received any emails to say that its was delayed or even to confirm the delivery date. i also haven't received an email with my contract.

peaches1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix missing after upgrade - HELP

Hi I recently upgraded my Volt package which included Netflix. The new contract also includes netflix. After the upgrade i just get a message to say there is no payment method setup for netflix and cannot access the service. I have called the help li...

avantboy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Am I being scammed?

Hi,I called Virgin Media today to renew my package for another 18 months of my Ultimate Volt package, now I am having second thoughts?In early August I tried to renew my package through a guy called Pedro, who was really helpful and he told me he cou...

mikesh by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract details

On the 12th of September, I refreshed my contract with Virgin for Broadband. Received the documents in the email mentioning my Monthly payments will be £30. When I log into my Virgin account, it is still displaying my monthly payments as £66. Can som...

Registering an LPA

Hello I am new here and would like some help to register an LPA. I. have seen other posts regarding this, and I understand it can be done by post or using the code provided from gov.uk (which I have). The specific solutions are always sent in PM so I...