Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moving house- No availability?

Hi, i'm going to be moving into a new flat and want to keep virgin media still however the website says its not available in my area but after talking to the neighbours most of them have it including my neighbour right opposite me. I cant get through...

Azan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Premuim not Upgrading

I have been trying for 7 days and 20 phone calls to fix an issue with my netflix.Virgin have taken over my long held netflix account but placed me on the crappy standard HD. I have upgraded to premium, my vigin media app says I'm premium but netflix ...

Option to cancel letter with no penalty.

I've received a letter saying I can cancel my contract with no penalty before 31/10/2023.I want to cancel my broadband. I've already started moving my phone.Virgin have sent me a text sayingWe're sorry to hear you're transferring your number 01932XXX...

mrg9999 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant access my VM account

My husband is the VM account holder for the house. I have a ntlworld.com email address. I have recently purchased a Galaxy tab s7 tablet, which I attempted to access my emails through the “outlook” app, I found the instructions to access through a 3r...

Changed package but price is not correct

I’ve changed my broadband, tv and landline package to a cheaper offered deal. Got an email with the pre contract info confirming the change to the lower monthly price. Next day I get  another email with the contract summary where I’m back to my origi...

Cloud128 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

activate netflix

Have recently taken out new package with VM , Netflix comes free but I can,t sign in . VM supposed to be emailing me a link but nothing as yet , can anyone help