Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

no welcome email

Hello,I ordered my self-installation package on the 26th. The package should have arrived on the 29th (it hasn't arrived yet). Also, there're no account number or area code on the contract I received. And I didn't receive any emails other than the Vi...

Mj24 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband Contract

Originally I signed a contact just for broadband on 22nd August 2023 for 18mths, having done this the accounts dept have gone beserk, and sending me daily e-mails that they will be taking £50.00, or £100.00 every month. I have tried to explain severa...

Chiman by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Double Charged Broadband

Had a duplicate broadband account set up in error to the same address at the same time. Was charged £225 extra in total, but no account details were ever sent to me, nor was equiptment set up. Have sinced moved out of that address, and need the chequ...

tmcowley by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation Proces

Seems I am not alone in being unable to cancel my contract (in my case after 23 years).To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.  I have been at this for a week, and have now missed the date I wanted to coincide with the required 30 days notice per...

martinz by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compliment

Could you please pass on the highest praise to Sharalie in the Tier2 Retention team for his very sympathetic help on my bundle reduction. 

Account issues

Hi, I am having so many issues with accessing my VM account. Have been trying for months to just log into my account to check bills, packages etc and I am getting very frustrated at the constant brick walls I hit and going around in circles!! I try t...

Vat invoice

why do you only offer solutions via private messages when so many people are asking for the same thing? i need my VAT invoices urgently so how do i get them and why does virgin make it so difficult to get them online ourselves?     [MOD EDIT: Post sp...

shed031 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos