Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

New Package Verification

I tried to update my package via the chat option yesterday, but lost the connection before I could verify.I have now been waiting over 6 hours on wattsapp for someone to get back to me.If I leave can I keep my email address?

Set password and register for account

Hi, As MANY other people have experienced, I've recently joined and can not, no matter what, set a password and register to access my account online. Which means I can't make a payment, can't set up a direct debit, can't see how much I owe, can't do ...

Mareth by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Contract Summery Sheet binding?

With only a few weeks left on my contract I decided to upgrade my package after seeing a really good deal on Virgin's website. I was sent some documents included "Virgin Media Contract Information Sheet" and "Virgin Media Contract Summery Sheet" Afte...

Huw_F by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving Home

I try to contact the moving team from the live chat and Whatsapp but always no reply after answer all the question.Is there any other way to contact the moving team human agents?

Being overcharged -

Entered a new contract beginning of 2023 till Feb 2024 at £19.00 pm, moved home in June, confirmed that I don't want to change my contract, upgrade etc.  and now being charged £44.  Called Virgin twice in the last 2 months, was promised they would co...