Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong email address for new contract

I called Virgin to order a new TiVo box as we haven’t used ours for 3 years following a house extension. The old box was broken in all the debris and got thrown out so we’ve made do without it. We’ve been paying for TV ever since so I want to start u...

No delivery

Hi my delivery didn’t turn up yesterday and I took a whole day off work to wait in for it and again today, I’ve not received no emails from yourself or yodel 

Char1011 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access account

Every time I try to access "My Virgin Media" I have the same issue.Despite typing in all of the correct details for my account, the website tells me that the details are wrong every time. I know for a fact that I'm typing in the correct email address...

Bolo65 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband upgrade not working

Hi there,I recently upgraded my account online from Volt M500 broadband to Gig1. This was on 20/11/2023. I received no emails after my initial pre contract documents and order confirmation and still have not. I contacted support who said the order wa...

Resolved! Can't register account

I've been a customer for a couple of months now and have no issue with my service, but I'm unable to register for an account to use the mobile app. Every time I try with my details I receive the error "We can't find an account with the details you've...

Cant find my order?

I made an order last night to upgrade my package from 500mb to 1gig and it isn't anywhere. I have the email to say its confirmed but there's nothing on my account. I had to ring them this morning because none of my devices will connect wirelessly any...

Jescykar by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No notification of price increase

Last month I received notification that my monthly bill was to increase by £12 a month. I look after my dads Virgin Media Account and he has not received any notification of a price increase yet. I want to check that he will not suddenly receive one ...

LaurenKA by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos