Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Contacting Virgin

I have spent most of today waiting for Virgin to reply to either a phone call or Live Chat.  I can find no way of emailing them.I want to cancel my contract as they are upping the cost by 50%.Has anyone any idea of how to contact Virgin without havin...

BuddyBoy by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract, 30 day notice

According to OFCOMCompanies must tell customers about their best dealsOur new rules mean phone, broadband and pay-TV companies must contact you between 10 and 40 days before your contract comes to an end. These alerts – sent by text, email or letter ...

GlynnC by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brassed off with Virgin

I moved house recently and have had nothing but trouble either my Virgin account since. Before moving I phoned Virgin to tell them the details. I would only need 1 tivo box instead of the 2 I had at my existing property.  I was offered a reduction on...

Gdkell59 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Multiple cancelation issues

I canceled my Virgin Media service after delays to installation when moving home into a New Build property.Currently I have 3 main issues and whilst everyone I talk to is polite enough, nothing ever happens as explained or follow up actions just don’...

petedew by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CANCEL my contract

I am trying to contact a human to confirm I have CANCELLED my contract at due date. I have tried by phone/chat/facebook/twitter. Impossible to get a response. But I always get a bill on time with a no reply email. Worst customer service I have ever c...

Resolved! Can't enter acceptable password

I've lost the note of my password for My Virgin Media, and have requested a reset link. However, it's impossible to find anything the system will accept. I've tried:Letters (with and without capitals) – nope.Letters (with and without capitals) and nu...