Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Moved house - same contract

I recently moved my WiFi and stream contract to a new address (an engineer has been). My contract is 18 months but I’ve only had it for 11/12 months so wanted to keep it as I moved elsewhere. I was warned that I might get emails about a new contract ...

xanabutt by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed contract, billed incorrectly!

Hi all, I recently changed contract, what was negotiated on the night which was over a month  ago hasn't happened. I since chatted with customer services twice, who said it would all be sorted . Even had email confirmation, but nothing has changed on...

Yaesu by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Def01

Joined on monday, cant sign up for an account. Every time i try i get error def01.Tried on phone and laptop on the app and 2 brousers.Getting fed up of it now

Flugal by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Help about Return Address!

I am going through the issue with my cheque. So I need to return my cheque, but the problem is that I'm not sure the address of Virgin Media Payment Ltd is correct, I need someone to help me double-check.Thank you!

Rogerier by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Change Account Phone Number

HelloI am trying to change the contact phone number  for my broadband account, and I am getting the error:"Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"I have checked, and this is not an issue with an incorrect number format, as that r...

tomw314 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos