Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 27 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Virgin not honouring price agreed over phone

Hi,I put through an upgrade order on virgins automated service for 1gig fibre and phone line. Unfortunately due to a home move order placed at the same time it was automatically cancelled as it was at the old address, I have the contract that was sen...

Leaving Issues

My current contract deal ends on 18th June. I wish to leave Virgin Media and find a new provider. I have tried calling Virgin Media only to put on hold for more than 30 minutes and still no get through to anyone! I have tried to use the WhatsApp chat...

Shilpa1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UHD

On 6th June 2023 I received a promotional email from Virgin inviting me to upgrade my current package to include UHD for £3 a month instead of the normal charge of £7. I decided to take up the offer on 7th June 2023 and signed up online and received ...

kantara by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disputed charges

I cancelled my broadband contract before the service was installed (there isn’t a virgin media socket in my property), so why are virgin media charging me for service usage? I disputed these charges in a complaint, which they didn’t address properly,...

E-billing question

Hello again everyoneI got my next bill (for July) through the post this morning and I've spent a good chunk of the afternoon trying to get ebilling set up again, just like every month and I'm just going round and round in circles! My account says tha...

Broadband Bill VAT invoice

Please could someone explain why it isn't straightforward to simply download a VAT invoice?I have been on the phone with Virgin customer services for an hour to request this but they couldn't figure it out and promised a call back but it never happen...

SIN1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is this phishing?

Hi This sms came on the normal thread with VM but the link is questionable and my app doesn’t give me any warning that there are issues with my billing. Please can you have a look? 

82a16008-dd80-4a0e-840d-fc38b8e819d7.jpeg

Incentive not paid

I have tried to contact Virgin numerous times over the last month to claim my incentive for taking up a trial. Complaints are not responding and the link in their last email to text is no longer working. For a telecoms company I can’t believe how dif...