Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Sky Sports Deal

Hi, I have noticed in my Virgin Media app that Sky Sports HD is on discount. It is £20p/m extra on my TV package. Does anyone know when this deal will run out? Also, is it a rolling contract? I can't see this on the app. Thanks in advance 

lbaker97 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

September’s bill of £45 came out, however it’s saying it hasn’t gone through and I need to pay that and extra fee charge plus October’s bill. I haven’t got it refunded so I just lost £45 in the process of them making me pay more.

Trying to cancel and loosing the bot war

So this forum is my last resort.I cancelled my account on 3rd of Oct at 15:46, spoke to a nice Scotish guy who cancelled my account for me, and on my account page it showed something along the lines of "Pending cancellation"Then today I get billed fo...

pross22 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to get through to anybody

Since receiving my extortionate new bill earlier this week I have tried to speak to somebody and potentially cancel my account if no solution is found. No way to email only post, I don't have a home phone to call 150 on so only thing is to use the on...