Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Phone number wrong in my account details

The phone number showing in my account details is my old BT number which VM were unable to transfer when I joined. If I try change it to my VM number I get this message. "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again"

BSPN99 by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my contract but....

I cannot find an appropriate board so have posted here...I have recently left VM but have not received any letter ref the return of my wifi router. I understand that you will charge me for it if I don't return it within a certain time but as usual I ...

new account number

Hello. Where can I find my account number? I have never had a welcome pack or any paper, electronic bills, only a text that my virgin kit is sent. I didn't pay any bills yet because I'm new to Virgin

Red light on hub

My hub has a red light on. The hub is quite hot. It’s not in direct sunlight, it has been reset and switched off, but the problem persists. I have read that I probably need a new hub, but has anyone tried to get hold of customer services? lol.

davep180 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional feature (18) incorrect billing

I have seen on this board other people having this issue I have just noticed an upcoming charge of £6.99 for this allegedly accessed on 28th may (no other details showing)I was at work Saturday night (and Friday night) only other person in the house ...

tafrock by Superfast
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos