Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Signed up with wrong email

We have recently signed up to get Virgin broadband installed, however when signing up to it I misspelled my email (swapped 2 letters round). Was just wondering if it’s possible to correct this?any help is much appreciated thanks  

Payment

I'm having issues with payment, can i please get some help?Tried to call virgin 10x, but their service with the pre-recorded lines are a joke, absolutely no way to talk to a human. Someone please help. 

wrong account AGAIN

I had a very long discussion regarding signing into my virgin media account and then seeing my neighbours account details.  This is happening all over again.I have been locked out of my email account for several days now and the problems seems to be ...

complaint about accident

HelloI would like to be provided with some details and a contact with whom I can discuss my complaint.A virgin media van negligibly caused a crash into my car (left handbrake down and car flying into mine) and I has caused severe damage to my vehicle...

rmas123 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Social Tariff's

Hi, my mum is 81 and receives disability allowance. I have run an eligibility test and she seems eligible for the social tariff. She currently has the basic Mix TV, M125 Fibre broadband, phone with line rental, reminder call, anytime chatter, call di...

aldave by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unwanted Homeworks + Monthly contract reset

Hi,I recently called support because I am not getting a good enough WiFi signal in my house. However, during the call, I was signed up to HomeWorks, which I was not told would add an extra £18 per month onto my bill. I'd like this removed, and to be ...

imagiro by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos