Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Overcharge for Netflix

Really need some help with this netflix issue, i have been getting charged for the NETFLIX  15.99  since july ,i have raised several complaints and got nowhere .i have never used the streaming services from netflix via virgin as i pay dirrect to netf...

Old account details instead of new

Hello, Sounds like this is a common problem, can’t understand why Virgin don’t sort it out. When I try to log in to My Virgin Media account on the App it logs me in to an old account that was cancelled, and not my new account. I have both the old and...

BHJ by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with billing after house moving

Hi I recently moved home and I previously had a contract (which was still active) where I was paying £41 monthly for M500 broadband. I received a new contract after the move showing an amount of £67.00 to pay, after specifically saying to the agent t...

Install date moved 4 times

Hi All, Is it possible to cancel my contract if the install hasn't been completed? I keep getting messages saying "We need to do some extra essential work outside your property before we can get your broadband installed."I talked to customer services...

False contracts emailed to me

I was on my virgin media accounts page, and there was a message saying there was a special offer from VM on my broadband deal.  I clicked on it and read what the special offer was and decided it was not for me.  I hit the back button on the web brows...

Package query

Literally virgin appear to be a scam. Signed up for black friday deal on my current package upgrading internet to M500 for 50% discount ( i am on volt so would put me on gig internet) good deal i thought... they sent me all the docs with my current p...