Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change of package

I upgraded my package online on the 2nd November to include a O2 SIM and a speed boost on my broadband. Received an email confirming this and a date for the switch. That date was 5th November, nothing has happened with my account. I've no upgrade and...

Resolved! Brown box cover

Hi, i have noticed the cover to my brown external box is missing, exposing all the wires. Not sure how long its been like this but everything is still working fine. Is it possible to have a cover sent out to replace it? Thanks

Salmon911 by Joining in
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prices

Can any advise pleaseI have down graded from tv broadband and phone to just the broadband and phoneI am now on 350mb can any advise what I shoulfbe paying as they hav said it’s £63 a month, which seems quite excessive.any help would be appreciated

lucadam by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband upgrade not showing on my account

HiI placed an order on 11/11/23 to upgrade broadband from 350Mbps to 1Gbps, I got a pre-contract email before confirming the upgrade and once I'd confirmed I got another email with my order summary. Since then nothing about this upgrade has reflected...

JanAlex by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account is inactive or closed

I've recently moved house but have stayed with virgin media. My new wifi is set up with the same email address and password as I had before but when I try to log on to VM connect app or the my virgin media app it says my account is closed or inactive...

MH1414 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos