Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can't access account or reset password

Have had this account with virgin media uk for over a year, had initial issues setting up a password previously and now I can no longer use this password or reset my password due to "You still need to verify your email address and complete your profi...

flowfox by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return equipment scam

What a scam company VM have turned out to be, I cancelled the package as it was so unreliable, it was impossible to work from home. Anyway, VM contacted me to arrange a day for the equipment to be collected. I took a day off work and waited in all da...

Resolved! Unable to cancel broadband

Evening all,Can someone tell me the best way to cancel my broadband contract.I've been disconnected 3 times whilst waiting on the phone to talk to someone (all on hold for 45 min +), tried live chat and WhatsApp and no one responds. Thinking of just ...