Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

No Welcome Email or Account Number?

Hello, Virgin MediaI am a new customer of virgin media as of december 2021 and registered via a phone for a 18 month contract with you.However, I have never received a welcome email or details of my account number from you.I would like to receive a w...

Price agreed but contract is different

My new contract as viewed in my account details & also sent to me via email is £10 dearer than the agreed pre contact documents. I have called customer service & have been told that the actual billing amount is the lower price. I have requested that ...

Elseman by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation for delayed installation

I had my installation delayed from 20/10/23 to 8/11/23 they said extra outside work was needed, anyway they installed a brown box the other day so looks like I’ll be up & running on the 8th Nov, I wonder if VM compensate me & take it off my bill does...

Email 20% discount offer broken link

I’ve been sent an email offering me 20% discount if I renew my contract. However, when I click the link I get the message, “oops! Looks like something's gone wrong. We couldn't find the page you're looking for.” Furthermore, I believed that I had alr...

jhhaigh by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why don't virgin answer my emails?

Virgin Media sent me a renewal offer for my broadband and TV package in writing.I would like to accept it and have spent 9 hours (yes, NINE) on one contact, via messenger trying to get the deal done.  They just pass you from pillar to post.  Eventual...

Upgrade phone call

Hi all , i had a call when at work yesterday offering me a 1gig upgrade for a small fee with a free newer hub , i couldnt take the offer there and then as wasnt sure it was genuine , ive spoke to vm by whatapp and they cant get close to what i was of...

Incorrect billing

Hi,I don't know what is going on with this but I'm hoping someone here can help.I put in for disconnection on 05/09/23 on my Ultimate Volt Bundle (£60pm) , got a confirmation email saying my services will be disconnected on 5th Oct. (contract was up ...

Resolved! Can`t change my contact phone number

Hello, I`m a new client and just placed the order yesterday 18 Jan. When I made the order I have typed my phone number wrong, only 1 digit. Today I managed to create a Virgin Media Account but when trying to change my phone number I always get this e...