Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Close to taking Virgin to Ofcom

Getting really sick of getting ignored by Virgin in relation to my broadband.Basically back in July City Fibre cut through Virgin's cables. It took them 2 weeks to come out to repair the cabling. I was promised compensation. That never materialised b...

chrisino by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Switch to Ebilling

I have this same problem and cannot switch to paperless billing. I feel ha virgin make his deliberately hard and despite having complained about this previously it has still no been sorted. 

sylv2 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No delivery confirmation

I placed my order on October 26 and selected delivery for today November 7. The previous tenants also used Virgin Media so I didn’t need an install, just equipment. I was told I would receive confirmation of my delivery date but that never arrived. I...

bradjo by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Access

Signed up for a new Virgin Media package over a week ago that should have given me access to Netflix. I’ve read quite a few posts that others have had the same issue that dragged on for months.How do I get this resolved ? I’m paying £117 a month but ...

Hmax482 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two Account Numbers

Hi, I seem to have two account numbers.I started a Virgin contract in July but cancelled it within the 14 day cooling off period, I then started a new contract in September using the same email address. Now when I log into Virgin it's showing the old...

Renewal price

Hi, my contract expired years ago and I've been paying a high price for years (my own fault) I've tried to change my deal now and the renewal price is much higher than other people I know who have also got a better package. I've tried a few times and...

EM80 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media account

Hi new today to virgin I haven't received welcome email with area number or account number and cannot set up the my virgin media account is there any where else I can find this info out plz if anyone can help thanx