Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Contract renewal via email

I responded to an invitation to renew my current package for a few pounds extra.I received a contract summary sheet and information sheet. Also received a " Your Virgin media order" with an order summary. All good so far but nothing seems to be updat...

Andh1 by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Van hit my car whilst parked

Hello, a van hit my car on the 1st Nov 2021 (2 years ago) - and it is affecting my premium for my car insurance - whilst I was paid out for the damage (written off) your insurance company have not accepted liability and still shows on my file as unre...

Broadband,tv and phone package

I ordered virgin Broadband,tv and phone package and was accepted and had a delivery day which is today the 16th November, however I don’t even have an account number which means no account with virgin media. How do I go about this? Thank you

Contract renewal .

so i completely forgot my contract ended in april , i was paying 29.50 then 51 a month which was my fault , but that isnt my gripe , i want the same contract as i had before , M125 package and cos im an 02 phone customer i get volt benefits which mea...

kaine73 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails after a bereavement

I've recently downloaded, completed and returned the "Bereavement disconnection form" in regards to my fathers account.Something that has just occurred to me, what happens with their emails?I think I'm worrying more about emails that need replying to...

Contract upgrade

Hi I have switched to gig1 from 250 upgrading online. Teveivrd contract documents but no orders showing.Spoke to someone via whatsapp they said can take 15 days for back office to deal with it.  Is this correct?Saying still processing order

Lee1976uk by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! overcharged after cancelling

I have received my final bill which covers the period 12th November to 11th December.My 30 day cancellation period ends on the 23rd November.The full amount has been taken from my bank account and no allowance has been made for the days after the 23r...

Derek_I by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jbl speaker never

Virgin media I joined in june this year and was promised after 28 days i will receive my speaker. Still waiting for it called about 5 times and keeps saying we will call u in 72hrs and still waiting False advertisement  Can someone look into this ⁸

Dlovan by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos