Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Refund of credit

I have recently terminated my services with Virgin Media and am owed a refund of £50.12 according to the bill dated 28th September 2023.Could you please arrange for the refund to be reimbursed ASAP?  

No acknowledgement of cancellation

On 23rd October I wrote cancelling my contract with VM (which anyway finishes on 20th November, due to the 18 months duration running out). I sent this via recorded delivery at 15:05 on that date, according to the receipt.I have not received an ackno...

___ by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with netflix

I am in need of help with my Netflix account ,i have been overcharged by £15.99 a month since July.i have raised a complaint and got nowhere.I have never had an account with netflix via Virgin .The advice from VM is to follow the cancellation on the ...

Resolved! I can't change my phone number.

I can't change my contact number connected to my account. Everytime i type in my new number and click save, the settings don't save and it reverts back to my old number.Please help!!!!No idea if this is the right place to post this as i don't have ca...

Late payment charge

Hi.I cancelled Virgin and was told in WhatsApp and on My Virgin Media that my last bill was £4.34 and that this would be taken by direct debit.This clearly didn't happen and I was charged a late payment fee, which has now gone on my credit history.I ...

Screenshot_20231119-115355_WhatsApp.jpg
mrq2022 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

1gb free upgrade and VOLT

Is there someone who can help with this query - it is a bit long winded and I apologise for the lengthI currently have VM TV, Broadband, Phone and 3 mobiles now with 02 (previously with Virgin)Received an email on 10/11/23 thanking me for making chan...

Garshaw by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account number and email details

My dad has been a virgin customer for 13 years, he is hard of hearing and has no paperwork for his contract. He's been cut off from his service because of a problem with a landline payment. He is paying a huge monthly payment of £164 for Sports and a...

bacon76 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos