Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Moved house - 18 month contract restarted

I moved home, my package was changed (though I had requested to keep same package - just change address).I got package corrected back but my contract was restarted. (I was already in for 13 months in the old contract when I moved - so only had approx...

jshalini by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM ignoring their own contract

10 year plus customer of VMs, Last week of August I get an email from them with a renewal offer, £44 a month, 1gbps, 18 months, no up front costs etc.  I click agree, get an email back with the PDF contract attached, all looks good, get a start date ...

OVERCHARGE ON AGREED CONTRACT

very poor customer service having agreed to a renewal on my contract and agreement  from £42.50 to £50 (15% increase) have been charged £82.44 (49.5% increase)when questioned the blatant overcharging was told they couldn't authorise and it would be £...

Matto330 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mis sold package by a rep

So, basically I've signed up to virgin via a "knock on the door" rep. having being offered a good package, he took all the details and promised my sky would be cancelled automatically, number port would be done and id have to do nothingIn a nutshell ...

issak by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone line rental charge

So, been switched over to VoIP landline. Informed to plug phone in today 14/11/23 to continue phone service.Got home after work restarted router and plugged phone in. All works great.Logged into my account to see pending landline rental charges from ...

Change of package

I upgraded my package online on the 2nd November to include a O2 SIM and a speed boost on my broadband. Received an email confirming this and a date for the switch. That date was 5th November, nothing has happened with my account. I've no upgrade and...