Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

I am having the same problem - I am now out of contract and would like to renew with the bundle I have been offered but it is impossible to get hold of anyone. To be honest, I will look to sign up with Sky if this goes on much longer. I understand th...

PACMAN33 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade on broadband

Hi,Recently upgraded my broadband from M350 to Gig1 Fibre. I have received the order confirmation (Nov 19th) along with another email today (Nov 25th) to say the "request has now been fully actioned and your special bundle offer has been applied". My...

1000010753.jpg 1000010750.jpg
Cryptic by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong email address for new contract

I called Virgin to order a new TiVo box as we haven’t used ours for 3 years following a house extension. The old box was broken in all the debris and got thrown out so we’ve made do without it. We’ve been paying for TV ever since so I want to start u...

No delivery

Hi my delivery didn’t turn up yesterday and I took a whole day off work to wait in for it and again today, I’ve not received no emails from yourself or yodel 

Char1011 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access account

Every time I try to access "My Virgin Media" I have the same issue.Despite typing in all of the correct details for my account, the website tells me that the details are wrong every time. I know for a fact that I'm typing in the correct email address...

Bolo65 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband upgrade not working

Hi there,I recently upgraded my account online from Volt M500 broadband to Gig1. This was on 20/11/2023. I received no emails after my initial pre contract documents and order confirmation and still have not. I contacted support who said the order wa...

Resolved! Can't register account

I've been a customer for a couple of months now and have no issue with my service, but I'm unable to register for an account to use the mobile app. Every time I try with my details I receive the error "We can't find an account with the details you've...

Cant find my order?

I made an order last night to upgrade my package from 500mb to 1gig and it isn't anywhere. I have the email to say its confirmed but there's nothing on my account. I had to ring them this morning because none of my devices will connect wirelessly any...

Jescykar by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos