Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Credit not showing on my account / app

Does anyone have any advice about my tale of Virgin Media woe please? We signed up to Virgin Broadband via a field sales representative. He sent me a text message afterwards stating “Thank you for your business today. I just wanted to advise that the...

JC232 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewed contract and upgrade not showing

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help. I recently renewed my contract and got a TV package. I received the order confirmation and documents for both, but the new monthly contract cost and TV package are not showing on my account under ‘Orders and Appointme...

Cancelling - A Shame But Necessary

After six on-balance good years with Virgin Media I am having to cancel.My contract ends in January 2024 and I called VM customer services to see what options were available, not least because I was seriously considering with the idea of downgrading ...

Late payment fees and overcharges

Im writing here because I am sick and tired of speaking with Virgin customer services who repeatedly lie to me. In October Virgin increased my broadband charges by 85%. Now they are trying to charge me even more, including "package changes" @£41.67 e...

rapturas by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract offered

So I received a new contract offer via email. When I phone VM to see if they can do better, they can't see the package that was offered to me.  Is that am actual thing? So instead have offered me a higher contract 路‍.

Prso9 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged despite returning router

I took my old router in the provided packaging to the yodel drop-off point, but I still got a bill charging me £40 for it. I don't think I should have to pay this, but I can't find anywhere to talk to anyone about it.

WandN by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos