Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Sky sports add on

Hi, Added Sky Sports to my package during Black Friday week. Still hasn't activated. I rang support who state that it's not on my account and they can't offer it me.Gave them my order reference from the confirmation email which they didn't recognise,...

dk4632 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chasing a refund since October 2020

Hi,I am writing on this board as I have seen there has been success with actually speaking to someone who gets the job done.I am chasing a refund of ÂŁ385.50 in over paid payments - As my deal was set but the direct debit was taking the wrong amount!I...

shill58 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin pod order

Hi I ordered a pod and WiFi max on Saturday morning via web chat which all was confirmed (I have the screenshots of the web chat)I’ve had no order email confirmation, no notification in the app or any other indication that it’s being progressed is th...

Jporch316 by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Order not showing for upgrade broadband

i was offered Black Friday deal so I upgraded my speed on Saturday 25.11.23 from 250Mbps (360Mbps Volt) to 500Mbps (1Gbps Volt) for extra ÂŁ5.32.. I only received confirmation email with order reference number but no other email, no new contract detai...

IMG_8896.png
Boyan1985 by On our wavelength
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Package upgrade

I recently upgraded my account up to 1gig fibre during the Black Friday discount however this isn’t appearing on my account. I contacted support via WhatsApp over 48hours ago who said they had resolved this and I would receive another update within 4...

Re: 40% price increase.

They've done the same to me except mines gone up 54%. I've set in motion cancelling as its a joke. Years of virgin TV loyalty and in the past 3 years my bills gone from 70-172 

AdBeau90 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix account hacked

Hi. Like many others it seems, my Netflix account through Virgin has now been hacked with a lot of Spanish profiles that are all now locked. Can someone tell me how I fix this? thanks