Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contract renewal “disappeared”

I got an email on 19th October saying I can renew today at a special price which I obviously took. Got emails with the contacts, etc. Today I get an email saying my contract is coming to an end, and that my new price will be 3x the price of my new de...

Squires0 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Every renewal… I get an issue

C-221223299 - complaint opened Every 18 months I get offered a deal the agents ultimately can’t offer.This year I got an outbound call from ‘Loyalty’. I took the call, agreed a price and said can you call me back 5pm as at work (and need to go throug...

Re: Very Poor Customer Service

How can virgin media make 2 major mistakes on my account and the only way to sort the problem is to say sorry human error which resulted in me not having a land line for 12 days until engineer came after pushing for service to call office to be told ...

i cannot re-register an account

Hey, I recently split from my partner and the virgin contract was in her name and she did the 'moved house' option to move the contract to her new property. she now has a new contract number etc and i started a new contract in my name with the same a...

Activation fee

I've recently upgraded my wifi from 350mb to the 1gib. (Only did this as wifi was terrible even with 2 pods)So my question is why am I being charged an activation fee when I was already with virgin in the first place?

Lisahew by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speak to a human

Is there any way I can speak to a human about support with my bill? The AI services doesn't give me options for the issues I have and just end up in a viscous loop of same questions.

Aaron236 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos