Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Put on a volt package but no mention of O2 Sim.

I cancelled last week, went through retentions, and got a new contract on Saturday for 1gb. When I received the contract email however it says I’m on Volt Gig1. I know thats with an o2 sim but volt and o2 weren’t mentioned on the phone at all. The on...

cundy by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Renewal Query

i have received an offer to renew my virgin contract via txt. The offer was supposed to be a like for like with my current package which expires next month. However when i review the contract summary sheet for the new deal it doesn't mention the o2 s...

AWM81 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to register my broadband account

Hello Forum,I unable to register my new Broadband account online. It keeps telling me that the account is already registered with my email however this directs me to my OLD account at a different address last year, even when I put in my new account n...

jbdbevan by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Order

Hi I finally got the contract renewal service to work through the website which has generated an order number. However I've had no confirmation of this nor am I able to get through to anyone on the phone or through webchat. The website is still offer...

Natt39 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great product, dreadful service

So after nothing but hard work with customer service I have decided to cancel my order… not that Virgin have sent a confirmation email. My in-laws are also having a nightmare with Virgin. A great product completely spoiled by a lack of customer care....

Resolved! Cancelling UHD only

After a rather protracted and painful contract renewal negotiation period I finally got a price I was happy with so I decided to add the UHD option (Sky sports + movies). I've just bought a half decent TV (Samsung S95B).Sadly the quality is pretty po...

archercj by Fibre optic
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't register password

I have tried making an account after buying your services for the last 2 days. It keeps stopping me at the password asking me to register a different password but nothing works.I have tried using different devices, different browsers, clearing cache ...

jessd1 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos