Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Absolutely fuming 😡 wrong package

I was on £31.50 a month 360Mbps (Volt) deal, Mega TV and Home Phone. On Saturday 25.11.23 during Black Friday I took 1Gbps upgrade offer for extra £5.32/month, making it £36.82/month, also I got £100 credit,  one month in advance and the current mont...

IMG_8920.png IMG_8921.png
Boyan1985 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order placed, no confirmation email

Hello,Ive placed an order and have got my order reference and booked an engineer to install today but was not received a confirmation for installation date or anything else after. I cannot make an account due to no other emails. I’ve been waiting all...

Fumming😡😡😡

This is joke  - Ive been a loyal customer for years. I signed a contract for 18months was speaking bots about the over charge on the bills....happened again this month and think my contract is ending only signed it for 18th months in march 2023.....I...

Login Failed Error Code: FSB50

As with many other people, I also cannot log in, anywhere! I'm getting FSB50 errors, tried clearing cookies, and different browsers. No avail. Can't even make a complaint.WAY too much of my time has been wasted on this and I am less than satisfied wi...

FSB50_1-1699467381107.png
FSB50 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

gig1 upgrade not showing in account

was offered gig1 for black friday deal and signed up last saturday 25/11/23 received the contracts etc and heard nothing since, cant see any orders in account even though there should be a hub 5 being sent out, can someone help and check this for me?...