Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Homeworks!

Hi, I phoned Virgin to arrange for a Technician to come and relocate my Hub.The Operator asked if I wanted Homeworks which I declined, got an email the next day with an updated contract with Homeworks on it. Phoned Virgin again asking for it to be re...

and530 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEF01error

Can somebody help please been getting a DEF01 error for past 4 days.Have tried both on the app and online, have cleared the cache, cookies etc and still no use.It seems this is a common fault and no actual solution.

WILKO51 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default Notice

After being a long standing customer i left Virgin Media in April 2023.In August 2023 a was send a text by the Debt Recovery firm BPO advising me i had an outstanding bill so i went online and made arrangement to pay. I was surprised that, to my know...

Overcharged by £10 every month

Wondering if anyone from VM can help me, I've spoke to a phone rep and WhatsApp around 3 times and had my bill confirmed at £46 as per agreement.It was sorted last month but again this month it's back to £56. I still haven't been credited back for th...

1000024749.jpg

Return of equipment

Hello! My contract with VM is ending on 10/02/24 as I am moving out. The person who will remain in the property has created a contract of their own with VM. They had the install last week and the VM technician who did the install  also collected my o...

How to check door to door caller genuine?

hi I had a very pushy lady at my door yesterday at 6pm. foreign  and kept trying to come in to use toilet. she seemed very reluctant to go away and has left me very anxious as flashed Id quickly then got pushy fast. worried with children in house and...