Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kit Not Arrived

Ordered Gig1 Fibre Broadband with an estimated delivery of 08/04/24 its been over 2 weeks and still not heard anything since the initial order confirmation. I have not even been given an account number yet to follow up my order.

cjowowxd by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RRENEWAL is impossible

my contract ran out and they said I can get a new contract for £95 going to £115 after a few months but when I accepted the deal turns out Virgin did not know about the deal they offered and the price went UP and they made a charge of £10 for "packag...

Cancelled service not cancelled on my bill

Dear Virgin TeamOn 22 March I used your web-based Virtual Assistant on Whatsapp to cancel the Kids Pick add-on ("I have now removed the kids TV package ...") but when my bill arrived today I see it's still there.Can you investigate and confirm it's b...

LeeVousden by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix charges

I have been charged for Netflix since 16/09/22. I think this happened because I clicked on an email from Virgin Media   inviting me to sign up to Netflix through them. I clicked on this link and set up a Netflix account, but then decided not to sign ...

saefalle by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invitation to discuss new contract

Our VM contract expires on 12/09/24 but today we received a text message from VM to remind us our contract is ‘coming to an end soon’ and asking us to ‘Recontract now’.We would not normally expect VM to be in touch about a new contract until much nea...

DuffDuff by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to change contract

Hi allSo after getting a notification that my package is going up by £20 from May the 3rd I decided that I wanted to start a new contract on the 3rd of May (when my contract expires) which is just broadband only for £29.Online chat was no help, just ...

SEO Links